Saturday, April 5, 2014

Korea Day 1 & 2 (8D6N Romantic Korea + Jeju Island)

Hi guys! I'm back after a long hiatus!! I will not blog about my trip to China (during sep2013) since it's already quite some time ago. So recently, I went to Korea with my parents!! It was a guided tour with CS Travel. The travel package name is called: 8D6N Romantic Korea + Jeju Island.

Day 1: Flight to South Korea

Flew to Korea by Korean Air at around 1030p.m. ( SG local time)
Landed at 5.40a.m. (Korea local time)
So by the time I landed, it's already day 2!!
Food on board. (2.5/5)

Day 2: Gimpo Outlet > Flight to Jeju > Mysterious Road > Trick eye Museum + Ice Museum

My tour consists of 40 people. 20 people boarded Korean Air and another 20 people boarded SQ.
So people who boarded Korean Air have to wait for 2-3hours for the other 20 people....
So after washing up, the first thing I looked for is a convenience store!! & breakfast @ Sanuki Bore.


 

Fishball Udon (3/5)
 
Kimchi Udon. (4/5 Souperlicious!)
 Went Gimpo Outlet near Gimpo Airport. Our tour guide advised us not to purchase anything there since all products are not duty free. There's a lot branded stuffs around and of cos, all other cosmetics brands.
Before my flight to Jeju, we had authentic Korean lunch set! I remember it wasn't that nice tho....
Oh, my plane was Jin Air.

 
Place where I had lunch.

 






 
Went to visit Mysterious Road ( 神奇之路 ) once we landed Jeju. It's a road where cars roll UPHILL with the engine turned off. It's really quite cool and mysterious :)

It's an uphill!

Some street food along the road.

It tastes sweet due to the gravy(?) I don't really like it..

2nd banana milk for da day!
 
Then we went to Trick Eye Museum( 幻觉博物馆 ) and Ice Museum. Both museums are located at the same building. The first level will be the Ice Museum and 2nd or 3rd level is the Trick Eye Museum :)

Trick Eye Museum consists of 2D art pieces which all look like 3D!! Found out that my parents are quite good at acting/posing in front of every art pieces. Haha at least they use their own creativity to pose for every art pieces unlike me...><




It's an entrance!


My mum is so cute!








Ice Museum is Jeju's first indoor ice sculpture gallery. It's damn cold in there. I think it's -5 degree? My memory span is too short.

I'm their light bulb during the whole travelling period :P





Some construction going on
Jeju style Korean dinner


Look kinda appetizing but not really... Their meat were thick for me to chew but maybe because it's pork la...
See you again for Korea day 3! :)
( Any timing wrote above will be according to Korea local time. )

No comments:

Post a Comment